Tuesday, December 21, 2010

la dernière nuit

This is it! In less than 6 hours, I will be waking up to catch the RER B for Charles de Gaulle. Unfortunately, this post is not going to be too long, nor will it really involve lots of pictures. It is just to inform you that the day has come! And, for those of you who are worried about the flight situation here in Paris, I would just like to let you know that you should not worry! While it is true that there are several people stuck at the airport, my friends who left Monday from my program have safely made it stateside!

With that, my next post will be from my room in Houston! (Hopefully my parents haven't turned my room into another storage facility . . . . oh the story of my Freshman year at Trinity. . . .)

An update soon to come!

Peace out Paris. It has been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment