Friday, September 10, 2010

today's the day!

Is it time to go already?

Well . . . looks like it! Today, my flight leaves at 3:40pm and what do you know, but Heidi will also be joining me! We are only one row away from each other, so it looks like there will be a party on the plane!

EEEEE!!!

I'm pretty nervous, and also kind of sad to be leaving friends and family. But, I know that this experience is going to be great!

Thankfully, the hotel that we are staying at tonight has wifi, so I will update later tonight!

Thanks for reading!


Courtney


ps. Would you like a postcard? If so, please email me your address!

2 comments:

  1. wohoo I love wifi! :) I would like a postcard! I'm going to email you my address <3 Love yooooou! And I know you will have ton of fun. Enjoy the amazing french food, I know I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss I want a postcard!!

    Samantha Gonzalez
    One Trinity Place #1010
    San Antonio, Texas 78212

    have funnn!!!

    ReplyDelete