Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday Night

Hello and welcome to my blog!

I will be using this online journal as a way to communicate with friends and family about my semester in Paris! Please feel free to subscribe to this blog to receive email updates when I post, or stop by and visit at any time!

I leave for Paris on Friday, September 10th. Yep, that's three days away and I have not yet started packing! So, before I begin packing, I will leave you with a few requests.

1) Please keep me in your prayers while I am abroad. Pray that I will be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and that I will fully rely on God at all times.

2) Ask me questions if there is something that you would like to know more about! Or, if you have any special requests, just let me know!

3) While I share my updates with you via blog (or email, if you choose to subscribe), please let me know how you are doing! I would love an email update, or even a real letter! Once in Paris (I will be in Tours from September 12-September 27, and then in Paris from September 27-December 22), my address will be:

Courtney Ng
FOYER PROTESTANT
63, rue Pernety
75014 PARIS



Thanks for your thoughts and prayers! These next 3 months are going to fly!

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment